Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How to Reconcile a Broken Relationship

reconcile a broken relationship, howTania El Koury at Forest Fringe Weekender (Photo credit: TheArches)If love was once there then the possibility it’s still there may be real. You may not be able to turn back the clock or make the mistakes disappear but you can give that love another chance. If you have both been able to step back away from the mistake(s) and have been given enough time to breathe you may be able to come back together just to talk. You certainly don't want to rush right back into it.

Resolve the Issues

There were problems that interrupted the romance. You need to make sure that you are able to move past it and have any unresolved issues resolved. How can you think about starting where you left off when where you left off, was an ugly situation. Work through the problems, if you can't solve the problems. Your reunification will only be temporary.

The break up may have happened because of one event. It could have been because of that one behavior one of you couldn't handle the other doing. Whatever the problem you need to find out how to either accept or deal with the problem. Find out how to reconcile a broken relationship.

Share the Blame

If the issue was one cheating on the other that may be hard to overcome. Trust has been broken and getting that trust back will be difficult. Usually, cheating results from one partner’s lack of commitment to the other. So, the other cheats. Therefore, both partners are to blame. Overcoming the heartbreak of this is difficult and needs to be given some time and a reason to believe that there can be trust again. This is an area that marriage counseling or other type of couple's therapy can be helpful.

Is This the Right Thing To Do?

More than anything, if you want to know how to reconcile a broken relationship, you have to be confident that it is the right thing to do. Just ask yourself, is this the right thing to do? I suppose the right question to ask yourself is, do you love him/her.

How do you make sure you’re going to be better off with, than without them? There is no way of knowing. If you still love him/her than it’s worth taking the chance. Or if children are involved you must consider their best interest.

Related articles about "How do I reconcile my broken relationship":







Bookmark and Share
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. I wana thank you for providing instructive and qualitative stuff so often.
    Wawa 5000 Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Before I came across your name on the internet, my marriage was in serious danger of heading towards divorce. Now we are in a better place than we ever were before because of the spell you cast on my husband. Thank you so much for my husband is back to me and the kids!" You can contact this spell caster if you need his help via drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com
    --Khan , Huntington Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Olorun Oduduwa I love to be on your testimonial page to spread my happiness. Your hard work and effort is greatly appreciated especially from me. My boy-friend is back home. We are back together. He pick me up from my station today. I haven't saw him in 6 month. I wasted so much time with other spell casters and should have stuck with you originally. You are a truly gifted spell caster and I just wanted to take the time to show how you and tell the world how grateful I am"thanks to Dr. Olorun, contact him if need his help on how to bring back your lost husband or boyfriend to your heart again on; Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Patrick - I was going through a bad break up with My girlfriend who left me and married another man. if not for Dr.kizzekpe who now help me bring her back, i would have just kill my self because of my lover. i am so happy to give this great testimony of this very spiritual man called Dr.kizzekpe popularly know as kizzekpespells@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. *All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara*



























    ReplyDelete